What I’m Doing Now
Where I am
Hanging out in the Philly ‘burbs.
What I’m up to
- Serving as a board member for Women Who WP
- Assisting on the occasional volunteer project with my AIGA chapter.
- Co-organizing a WordCamp.
- Working on committee assignments for my local chapter of Achilles International.
- Wandering around libraries and other places with interesting archives.
- Spending time outdoors and enjoying nature.
- Exploring places that have new and different brands of cider to try.
- Learning more different ways to practice mindfulness.
- Crossing items off of my bucket list. (Still working on that hackathon project…)
- Binge listening to podcasts.
- Stepping up my shadow puppet game.
- Not watching shows that I say that I will watch and eventually delete off of the DVR.